Master of Science in Education Educational Administration


$502 Per Credit

Consider the online Master’s in Educational Administration at UW-Superior

The Master of Science in Education – Educational Administration online has three tracks to choose from to best suit your goals as an educator: PK-12 Principalship, PK-12 Director of Instruction or Director of Special Education and Pupil Services. All three can be completed quickly. Interested in more than one track? Contact your academic advisor to see how.

Learn from practicing administrators and meet requirements through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.

Program Description

In order to earn the Master of Science in Education – Educational Administration online, students must complete 30 credit hours, consisting of eight courses (24 hours) plus a six-credit-hour practicum. Select from one of three tracks—PK-12 Principalship, PK-12 Director of Instruction, or Director of Special Education and Pupil Services—that best suits your career goals. Some courses may overlap within the three tracks.

Career Opportunities

Educational Administration Careers:

  • Elementary, secondary, postsecondary administrator
  • Director
  • Administrator
  • Site coordinator
  • Executive director
  • Principal, assistant principal


Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for admission:

  • A cumulative grade point average on all college (undergraduate and graduate) coursework of at least 2.75/4.00. Undergraduate and graduate coursework from all colleges attended will be considered.
  • A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
  • Official transcripts of all your undergraduate and graduate work to date. We are unable to accept transcripts from students. If you have taken courses at UW-Superior, transcripts are not required.
  • Current resume or CV detailing a minimum of 3 years of K-12 classroom teaching under a Tier II license or higher. (Licensed school counselors, school psychologists, or school social workers who do not have a teaching license must still have a minimum of 3 years of K-12 pupil services employment under a Tier II license and provide evidence of at least 540 hours of K-12 classroom instruction.)
  • A teaching license (even if now expired)
  • A candidate Statement of Intent identifying the desired licensure/s sought and the professional application of the degree/licensure/s
  • No GRE is required
  • Complete criminal background check

For more details, visit

To top