UW-Stout’s online Bachelor of Science degree in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) provides a flexible program of study for high school graduates, technical college graduates, and working professionals. If you’re committed to living or working away from campus the program’s accessible curriculum and co-op internship opportunities provide flexibility to prepare for a path tailored to your personal and professional goals.
Online BS ICT Program Highlights
- Courses delivered 100% online by full-time faculty
- Consistent Fall, Spring, and Summer program course offerings
- Support from Adult Student Services Coordinators and Distance Librarians
- Our ICT industry experienced faculty have created a customized instruction learning environment that provides you with a diverse curriculum, endorsed by
- UW-Stout’s ICT industry advisory board.
The DMT program’s multi-disciplinary approach combines applied theory and hands-on learning to explain digital marketing strategies, tactics and tools, including the:
- Creation of original content that employs marketing research to achieve organizational goals for digital distribution.
- Development of web applications utilizing industry-standard markup, protocols and languages.
- Evaluation of processes related to user analysis, design, development, and implementation.
- Use of data to support dynamic user interaction with digital content.
- Design and implementation of information and navigation plans using the principles of information architecture.
You’ll be ready for a career as a marketing communications specialist, media planner, market research analyst, social media specialist, web developer, webmaster, multimedia developer, marketing strategist, SEO diagnostics consultant, e-commerce manager, creative developer or web traffic analyst.
At UW-Stout, you’ll do more than earn an education—you’ll do on day one. We empower you with the skills and experiences necessary to thrive in today’s dynamic world. From innovative labs and studios to industry partnerships, we provide unparalleled opportunities for you to engage with real-world scenarios and gain invaluable hands-on experience. You’ll graduate not only with a degree but with the confidence and expertise to excel in your chosen field.
Universities of Wisconsin Application (All Student Types)
Common Application (New Freshman Only)