The business management online degree completion program is designed for students who would like to finish their degree solely online after completing the required pre-requisite courses. Because the program was created for students who have completed prior college credits, new students or students who do not meet the prerequisites will not be eligible to enroll in the Online Business Degree Completion Program.
- Recognize the ethical implications in a business situation and choose and defend an appropriate resolution.
- Write effectively about a business problem or issue.
- Make an effective oral presentation on a business problem or issue.
- Understand project management principles and are able to apply these principles to a practical situation.
- Be able to articulate important diversity issues—including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, culture, gender, age, socio-economic status and political/religious/sexual orientation—in business management.
- Develop skills using computer technology to support a business decision.
- Evaluate issues and data and arrive at a comprehensive solution for a multidisciplinary business problem.
Business management graduates hold exceptional jobs in:
- Computer networks and systems
- Corporate finance
- Government and nonprofit management
- Production and inventory management
- Supply Chain Operations
Our graduates work with prominent small, medium, and large organizations helping them succeed in our global economy.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Management Online is designed for students who have completed:
- 40 or more transferable credits
- Minimum 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- MATH 111 (College Algebra I)