A degree in Leadership and Organizational Studies (L&OS) prepares you to become a strong leader in a variety of career fields by focusing on leadership and communication skills.
Your 100% online L&OS degree will help you:
- build upon your work and educational experience.
- develop the tools to excel as a leader.
- increase your understanding of the complexities of an organization.
Students in the Leadership and Organizational Studies program will advance their career potential by developing skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Strategic and operational planning
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Project management
- Research and analysis
A bachelor’s degree in Leadership and Organizational Studies (L&OS) from UW Oshkosh prepares you to be a strong leader in a variety of career fields. With a focus on leadership and communication skills, this degree will help students who have already completed an applied associate degree. Build upon your work and educational experience, increase your understanding of the complexities of an organization and give yourself the tools to excel as a leader. This degree is an excellent choice if you are looking to:
- build upon previous college coursework.
- explore ideas and subjects from different academic areas.
- prepare for a graduate school program.
Begin your Titan journey today.
Start your application to UW Oshkosh by filling out the online Universities of Wisconsin application. It may look different, but don’t worry, you’re in the right spot! The UW general application is the application for UWO.