You have real-world experience and want to get ahead. Your drive to succeed in the business world starts with the MBA Program at UW Oshkosh.
Earn your MBA degree on your time, around your schedule and in a format that fits your lifestyle. An MBA from UW Oshkosh gives you the tools to commit to professional development in your current field or expand your career options.
The Online MBA Program features the same curriculum as our MBA Program, which is designed to enhance your business skills and leadership ability.
Course Topics include:
- Financial Reporting for Executives
- Business Communication
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Operations & Process Management
- Cost Management
- Information Systems in Organizations
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Management
When students graduate from the UW Oshkosh MBA Program,
- Students will demonstrate understanding of important vocabulary, concepts, and applications of the core business disciplines.
- Students will be able to describe how the core business disciplines contribute to the development and successful implementation of a given organizational strategy, where this organizational strategy addresses the enterprise-level value proposition.
- Students will be able to make effective decisions that solve an organization’s complex tactical and strategic problems.
- Students will be able to communicate complex business issues in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Students will be able to create a personal development plan that, if executed, will increase the likelihood of achieving their stated goals for career and/or personal life.
Admission is based on a multitude of factors and will be evaluated holistically. Our website contains several resources to help walk you through the admission process but we are here to help. Contact us at (800) 633-1430 or email@example.com with any questions or if you’d like to set up an advising appointment.